cOLAcATlee Gallery & Store
Copyright Notice for cOLAcATlee Gallery & Store
Last Updated: 03-09-2023
All content and materials displayed on cOLAcATlee Gallery & Store (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) are protected by copyright laws and international treaties. The content includes but is not limited to text, images, artwork, graphics, videos, and other multimedia elements (collectively referred to as “the Content”). This Copyright Notice outlines the terms and conditions governing the use of the Content on the Website.
Ownership of Content
- All the Content on the Website is the intellectual property of colacatlee (hereinafter referred to as “the Artist”) unless otherwise indicated. The Artist reserves all rights to the Content.
Usage of Content
- Visitors to the Website are granted a limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to access and view the Content for personal, non-commercial purposes only. This license does not grant any rights to copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from the Content without the express written permission of the Artist.
Permissions and Licensing
- If you wish to use the Content for any purpose beyond personal, non-commercial use, you must tag the Artist with credit. For requests or information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protection of Rights
- The Artist is committed to protecting their intellectual property rights. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution of the Content, whether for commercial purposes, may result in legal action.
cOLAcATlee Gallery & Store respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that any Content on the Website infringes upon your right of publicity or copyright or the copyright of others, please contact us immediately at email@example.com with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
- Identification of the infringing material and its location on the Website.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided is accurate and that you are the celebrity himself/herself/themselev or copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the celebrity or the owner.
Changes to Copyright Notice
- cOLAcATlee Gallery & Store reserves the right to modify or replace this Copyright Notice at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
cOLAcATlee Gallery & Store appreciates your respect for the Artist’s creative work and intellectual property rights. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Copyright Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the Website, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice. If you do not agree with any part of this Copyright Notice, you must not use the Website.
cOLAcATlee Gallery & Store / www.colacatlee.com / email@example.com